A computerized embroidery machine is also one of the machines, and the operation of the machine also has certain requirements for the environment. When you are about to buy or have purchased an embroidery machine, it is necessary to understand the operating environment of the embroidery machine, so as to ensure Your machine has a longer service life.
1. The ground should be firm and level. Because the multi-head embroidery machine is a heavy machine, it is best to strengthen the ground and be relatively flat.
2. Place it at the same angle and install it horizontally, otherwise it is easy to break the wire or cause other parts to wear.
3. It is required to have less dust in the workshop, and it is best to clean it every day. Dust flying into the machine will damage the machine parts.
4. Pay attention to keeping a certain amount of space during installation, so that maintenance can be carried out more conveniently.
5. The temperature of the workshop is about 5-40℃, and the humidity range is about 30%-90%.
6. Avoid direct sunlight in the workshop, because direct sunlight can easily cause the temperature to rise and cause the lubricating oil to dry.
7. Keep good ventilation, because there are greases such as lubricating oil on machinery and equipment, which have a certain smell, so good ventilation is required.
As a professional manufacturer of high-speed embroidery machines, Zhuji Zhiyu Machinery Co., Ltd. sincerely provides suggestions to customers. If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us.