With the continuous development of the modern economy and the gradual improvement of people's quality of life, smart homes have slowly entered thousands of households, bringing a lot of convenience to residents. As one of the more common smart home products, electric curtains are familiar to many people. Smart curtain is a motor for opening and closing curtains. If you want to open and close smoothly, it is inseparable from the operation and adjustment of the intelligent curtain motor. Below, Smart Curtain Motor Supplier introduces the adjustment of the smart curtain motor mainly refers to the setting and adjustment of its stroke. Specific steps are as follows:
1. Before adjustment, the motor of the electric curtain should be separated from the transmission box of the track, so that the pulley of the track is at the end position of fully open and fully closed. Then, remove the tail cover of the motor, and you can see the left and right knobs, which are indicated by ① and ② respectively.
2. There is a positioning lock plate between the two knobs. Align the positioning lock plate with the knob ②, and then push the knob ① in. You can see the state of the gear coming out of the gear from the transparent housing. At this point, you can use your fingers to turn the knob in both positive and negative directions to make the grooves on the three groove rings into a line. When you hear the "click" sound, you can see the action of the micro switch . Pull out the knob gently to make the gear enter the tooth state, and the knob adjustment is completed.
3. Then adjust the knob ②, align the positioning lock plate with the knob ①, and push the knob ② to make the gear out of the gear state. Repeat all the adjustment actions of the above knob ① to make the positioning micro switch enter the short-circuit state.
4. Install the motor on the transmission box of the track, and push the bolt piece into the transmission box to fix it. Turn on the power, power on the motor through the switch of the controller, and set the lock plate to the knob ①; push the knob ② in and turn it slightly. At this time, the door curtain is opened or closed to reach the desired position, immediately cut off the power of the motor, and gently pull out the button ② to make the gear enter the tooth position.
5. Through the switch of the controller, the motor runs and changes, so the lock block is pushed to the knob ②, and the knob ① is pushed in slightly to rotate, then immediately cut off the power of the motor, and gently pull out the knob ① to make the gear enter the gear position.
6. When the knobs ① and ② are in gear transmission state, the adjustment work is over.
7. Finally, tighten the back cover to fix the positioning lock.
Through the above introduction, Motorized Shades Blinds Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.